Research has shown for decades that humans learn best through repetition. With Impact Focus, your users will receive daily quiz challenge emails that you create, based on the areas you need learners to demonstrate confidence.
Build Daily Email Quiz Challenges For Your Learners
It's As Easy As 1-2-3!
1. Build Your Questions
Create a question bank for learners to answer from. For each question you can add up to four answers to select from. Provide feedback for correct and incorrect answers. Categorise questions to discover where your learners most lack confidence.
2. Add Your Users
Add as many users as you want to your campaigns. End campaigns on a specific date or when a number of questions have been answered. Automatically add users to a campaign once they have completed a course (using our add-on for LearnDash).
3. Customise Daily Emails
Choose the time of day to send quiz questions to users, and whether or not to only send on weekdays. Type a custom email title and introduction body for any campaign, as well as selecting a logo and accent colour to match your brand.
Customise Your WordPress Platform Further With These Fantastic Add-Ons
Available From Launch
Let users track their own performance and get access to personalised reports
- A dedicated shortcode to display frontend performance reports to users.
- Use the same shortcode as an admin (or Group Leader using our LearnDash Integration Add-on) to see reports on any site user.
- View historic answers to all questions answered each day in a campaign.
- Display further gamification content, such as group-based leaderboards! (Requires LearnDash Integration Add-on.)
Do you run a LearnDash LMS Website?
- Add your users onto any Impact Focus campaign as soon as they complete a course.
- Filter by group to place users into a dedicated campaign for their organisation.
- Display links to LearnDash lesson or topic pages along with answer feedback.
Send challenge question emails to users at the click of a button!
- Bypass the automated daily challenge email limit set by Impact Focus and send additional questions out to users at the click of a button.
- Daily challenge emails continue to be sent as normal, allowing you to potentially send more than one question per day.